At GoCardless, were passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they & their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 60,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce & Quickbooks, more & more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
Were headquartered in the UK, & backed by some of the worlds leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners, Notion Capital & Bain Capital. Over 500 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. Weve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire & develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning & feedback, & support colleagues to develop in their role & more broadly in their career.
The Customer team at GoCardless is on a mission to create the best in class customer experience in the Fintech space. We truly put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Our Customer First philosophy is focused on driving a culture based on; Trust, Inspiration, & Advocacy.
We're looking for a Customer Content & Engagement Manager to develop & run a robust content strategy which focuses on delivering value to our existing customers by leveraging our new GoCardless Customer Hub.
The role will report to our Head of Customer Experience but will work very closely with our Customer Hub Manager to ensure all activities help to achieve the broader objectives of the GoCardless Customer Hub. Itll also work closely with our Customer Hub Content Specialist who is responsible for updating & maintaining internal customer content & support articles.
Were looking for a proactive individual who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment, has a high attention to detail, & isnt afraid to drive action & roll up their sleeves when needed.
- Work with senior stakeholders to create a robust, value-driven ongoing customer content strategy;
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to ensure that teams are delivering high quality, relevant content in accordance with that schedule;
- Keep abreast of the topics that customers care about most & use this to inform the content delivery roadmap;
- Work with suppliers & internal stakeholders to manage the creation & delivery of content across multiple formats, including but not limited to, videos, webinars, customer interviews, blog posts;
- Maintain an organised schedule of content delivery;
- Review created content & provide feedback where appropriate to help creators develop & hone their skills;
- Take ownership of the publishing of customer content within the Customer Hub;
- Identify & source events being hosted by teams across the business & ensure these are being added to the Customer Hub in a timely manner;
- Oversee the management of internal customer content & support article requests & ensure these are actioned in a timely manner.
What were looking for
- 2-3 years experience in a similar content or marketing role;
- Experience developing & managing the delivery of a customer-centred content strategy;
- Able to consistently develop new ideas for content, both individually & collaboratively with others, that delivers real value;
- An understanding of how to measure content performance & ability to use data to inform decision making to maximise engagement;
- Confident communicator with a can-do attitude;
- Strong organisation skills & process-oriented to enable greater efficiency;
- Passionate about delivering a world-class customer experience through content.
- Some experience using tools such as Salesforce Community, Pardot, ON24, etc.
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us & we welcome applications from those with disabilities & from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring & onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field & continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active employee resource groups (such a BEAM & Rainbow) that are supported & sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage & inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours & remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave & pension packages. Youll also receive equity, because we believe having this buy in is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
Here at GoCardless we value flexibility, & throughout the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic we've listened to our global GeeCees to gain a better understanding of the positives & negatives of working remotely (which we've been doing since March 2020).
Their feedback helped us develop our 'Adaptive Working' model, rolling out mid to late 2021. It's built around three components: days in the office, remote working, & enhanced environments. This means teams will be able to come into a GC office between one & three days per week for collaboration & teamwork, with the rest spent working remotely to enable a healthy work/life balance. Well also be reimagining our office environments so they enhance the collaboration & socialisation aspects our GeeCees told us they value most highly.
We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing & comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments & a range of remote social activities you can dip in & out of whenever you fancy.
Find out more about Life at GoCardless via Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn.