Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sales Engineer will provide support to the sales team by providing in-depth technical knowledge of payment processes & services, as well as providing consultancy services to clients with respect to implementing & configuring Visa Digital Solutions for merchants & acquirers in Central America & Caribbean region. The Sales Engineer will be an integral part of our growing Latin America Merchant Sales & Acquiring group joining the Merchant Solutions team in Miami.
In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our direct sales teams in providing technical & functional expertise for our suite of hosted & software based payment & risk management solutions. This will include interacting directly with new & existing customers, in a pre-sales role, to demonstrate how our solutions can be integrated into their existing infrastructure while addressing any technical questions or concerns customers might have. Additionally, will include the client delivery management by defining the solution & coordinating the resources that will implement the solution with the client.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Develop in-depth knowledge of Visa Merchant Digital Solutions for merchants & acquirers including CyberSource products, through research & testing in order to act as subject matter expert to the support team & clients.
- Provide technical pre-sales support by accompanying sales team to meetings with prospects. This would typically involve giving presentations to prospective & existing clients, providing product demonstrations, & using whiteboard sessions, all with a focus on maintaining a sales-oriented approach.
- Deliver training sessions to colleagues & clients on the use of Visa Merchant Digital Solutions.
- Provide proposal support to the sales team in order to accurately determine the feasibility, cost & time implications when responding to customer proposals.
- Gather & accurately document business & technical requirements from customers in order to work with other internal teams to provide reliable project estimates.
- Where appropriate, act as technical resource on consultancy projects, writing & delivering custom applications for clients.
- Strategize with our Direct Sales & Account Management teams to close sales opportunities.
- Aid in the completion & presentation of RFPs & RFIs.
- Manage the delivery of projects to clients by playing the role as solution architect & project manager
- Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical & functional knowledge of existing & new products. Take a proactive approach to staying up-to-date with product developments by monitoring code release notes & knowledge sharing within the team.
- Deliver business consultancy to clients where needed.
- Fluent in English & Spanish
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.