Daily Harvest seeks a Creative Coordinator to join our Creative team. This is a new role within the growing Creative team, & youll be joining during an exciting time of growth for the company. The Creative Coordinator will work on projects including, but not limited to: coordinating details & project/production schedules for the team with the Creative Operations Manager, sourcing vendors for the production of physical assets, & cataloguing & purchasing needed props & equipment. The Creative Coordinator must be a self-starter, flexible, detail-oriented, a team player, & excited to learn about the workings of an in-house design team.
- Assist producers/project managers with creating production schedules, gathering estimates, & processing invoices
- Help schedule creative reviews & other meetings with internal teams, as well as general calendaring
- Coordinate with outside vendors to ensure high-quality production of creative assets
- Assist with product launches, seasonal initiatives, & other projects as needed
- Coordinate logistical arrangements for photo shoots & off-site events
- Maintain office space & keep props/equipment closet tidy
- Help manage organization of files on the server
- 1-2 years of experience at a studio, brand, agency, or in a relevant role at a different company; and/or relevant coursework
- Interested in the production of creative projects, photography, & photo production
- Strong organization, project management skills, & attention to detail; ability to work & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Solid interpersonal skills & the ability to effectively communicate, both written & verbally
- Proficiency in G Suite & Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats,chia puddings, harvest bowls, & lattes
- A dynamic, ambitious & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.