Our sales team is growing at InfluxData & were looking for our next Strategic Account Executive! If sales is in your blood & you have a track record of closing business, read on.
You'll be responsible for closing transactions as well as generating pipeline for our business with large Fortune 1000 organizations. Success for this role is defined by meeting quarterly & annual quota targets. Were a growing team & company & with that growth there is constant movement & change, so the ability to jump in & learn quickly is key.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Partnering with your Outbound SDR to build a pipeline & strategize on how to approach your named accounts
- Building a sustainable pipeline & manage the entire sales lifecycle
- Understanding the competitive landscape, & positioning InfluxData to win
- Building strong relationships & establish trust, both internally & externally with VP & C-level contacts
- Building the pipeline through a various methods, including cold calling
- Forecasting & managing your sales activity & pipeline to meet revenue targets & company goals
- Account Planning to grow our footprint & spend within named accounts
- Meeting or exceeding monthly targets & quarterly quota
What You'll Bring:
- +8 years experience selling data solutions, SaaS, or PaaS
- Superior written & verbal communication skills, able to talk to all levels at an organization
- Demonstrable history of meeting or exceeding quota
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing & managing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
A Plus If You Have:
- Experience selling open source software
- Experience in NoSQL data technologies or other modern data platforms
- Experience selling enterprise management solutions ( Systems Management, Cloud Management, log analytics, APM, Network Monitoring)
InfluxData provides a modern time series platform that has been designed from the ground up to handle metrics & events (time-series data). The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, & Kapacitor.
We're backed by Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, Battery Ventures & Sapphire Ventures
We offer fantastic benefits including:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 99.99% coverage for employees & dependents
- Company contribution to FSA & Commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters & recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.