Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is seeking a Director of Content Marketing & Strategy. This person will develop a strategic framework for how to engage current customers, & recruit new ones to our growing & beloved brand across our digital properties (paid/owned/earned). Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, the Director of Content Marketing & Strategy will be responsible for digital audience development, editorial & content strategy & content production, social media marketing, community management, select creative/production initiatives & brand partnerships.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Maintain Caspers Leadership position as the category champion of content, engagement, driving brand awareness & creating loyalty through unexpected and surprising storytelling & conversations
- Thoughtfully integrate content into larger business objectives, & evolve our content strategy based on new commercial opportunities
- Leverage social listening tools to provide consumer insights & cultural trends to the business to help inform innovation, creative development, media targeting and memorable experiences
- From in store, to Retail & Wholesale, Brand & Media Partnerships & Social, drive the creation of an omni-channel content strategy that educates/delights our customers at every touchpoint
- Lead a team focused on social engagement, & develop quarterly content marketing platforms that attract new audiences into the funnel & world of Casper.
- Establish Influencer Strategy - Identify, recruit & help manage influencers & third party content creators to share experiences of Casper brand & products
- Develop thought leadership content that helps solidify the brands mission in engaging, innovative ways
- Produce episodic content for digital, programming that will attract & grow new audiences.
- Create organic content for amplification through Caspers Own & Third Party channels to drive qualified traffic to Casper.com
Our dream candidate
- 8+ years of relevant experience in digital, content strategy and/or digital/social planning, with a proven ability to use content to drive business performance & brand equity
- Omni-channel marketing & communications experience working across E-commerce, Wholesale, & Retail in addition to experience with Brand Partnerships
- Has experience with both established brands & start up environments & possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working in marketing, communications, and/or social media
- Domain expertise in all things digital & social - - with a deep understanding of platforms & their respective strengths & demographics
- Ability to navigate both the creative & analytical sides of content, tying strategies to concrete business outcomes/learnings
- Partner with E-com team on content strategies to drive new customers
- Expertise working with third parties & external partners to create programming
- Experience working in an omni-channel environment, where engaging & consistent
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!