Faire is an online wholesale marketplace built on the belief that the future is local there are over 1M independent retailers in the U.S. & Canada doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart & Amazon combined. At Faire, we're using the power of tech, data, & machine learning to connect a thriving community of over 100,000 brands & local retailers around the world. Picture your favourite boutique in town we help them discover the best products to sell in their stores. With the right tools & insights, we believe that we can level the playing field so that small businesses can compete with these big box & ecommerce giants. Were looking for smart, resourceful & passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement.
About this Role:
As a Technical Recruiter at Faire, you will be instrumental in helping scale a high-growth startup. We are looking for someone that is passionate about technical recruiting & working with hiring managers to find top talent across our engineering org. We are looking for someone that has a positive attitude & can partner with our recruiting team to grow the company.
As a Technical Recruiter You Will:
- Use your talents as a recruiter to manage the full cycle recruiting process, including the ability to negotiate & close candidates
- Communicate & effectively partner with hiring managers to understand Engineering roles & build out structure, create effective job descriptions & sourcing strategies
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies & channels, & internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions
- Drive the offer process to onboard candidates
- Help maintain our applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity & build out a transparent reporting on recruiting activity
- Be a gatekeeper of our culture & champion for Faire values: We serve our community, We seek the truth, We are all owners, We embrace the adventure, We are kind
- Help build an inclusive & diverse team environment
- 2+ year of recruiting experience, ideally coming from a tech start-up
- You are resourceful, proactive & take initiative on helping to solve complex talent puzzles
- You are passionate about recruiting & have a passion for retail & ecommerce
- You are organized & have excellent time management skills
- You care about the candidate experience & employee brand
- You are data driven & have experience managing campaigns
Why youll love working at Faire:
- We are entrepreneurs: We believe entrepreneurship is a calling & our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is an owner of the business & taking part in the founding process.
- We are using tech & machine learning to level the playing field: We are using the power of technology & data to connect brands & boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 100,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious & resourceful: We always find a way to get the job done & come up with creative solutions to whatever problems are standing in our way. People at Faire are insatiably curious. We lead with curiosity & data in our decision making & reason from a first principles mindset.
Faire was founded in 2017 by a team of early product & engineering leads from Square. Were backed by some of the top investors in retail & tech including: Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Forerunner Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, & DST Global. We have offices in San Francisco, Kitchener-Waterloo, & Salt Lake City. Were looking for smart, resourceful & passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement. To learn more about Faire & our customers, you can read more on our blog.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.