Position Summary: IgnitionOne is looking for an Account Manager to support the management of the Customer relationship. The account manager will work directly with internal teams to convey & deliver upon Clients' business & technical requirements & needs to ensure Customer success.
- Supports the Senior Account Manager in the daily relationship between day-to-day Client(s) & IgnitionOne, therefore, acts as a supporting point of contact for communication across any & all IgnitionOne solutions.
- Manages Client requests from start to finish: vetting, documenting, consolidating questions & project managing through resolution, while looping in appropriate parties as needed.
- Coordinates & manages all internal IgnitionOne Client needs: contracts, Jira tickets, billing questions, integrated channel support (as project manager), timelines, etc.
- Owns the schedule & agenda for regular meetings (e.g. status) & QBRs.
- Develops & manages timelines to ensure campaign & project progressions remain on track.
- Responsible for financial management of Client budget & billing process.
- Works with the team to pull weekly reports: Ensures accuracy, on pace to hit goals, & helps to pull out insights.
- Prepares deliverables for client presentations.
- Proactively helps to finds new ways to build the Clients business & grow accounts.
- Immerses themselves in all aspects of the Clients business (e.g. needs, objectives, KPIs), digital marketing landscape & vertical competitive environment beyond the day-to-day campaigns to help provide added value & communicate impact to Clients business both internally & externally.
- BA/BS Degree.
- 0-2 years experience in digital marketing (specifically email, onsite, display or paid search) or SaaS technology.
- Ability to work across teams & manage changing daily requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills.
- Stays current on industry trends/news & new media opportunities.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
What you'll get
- Unlimited PTO (work hard- play hard!)
- Competitive salary, 401k, great health insurance provider, with tons of perks to keep you healthy & fit
- Gym membership discounts at top gyms around the city
- In-office Yoga
- Unlimited snacks (Cold brew, fruits, yogurts, cereal & MORE)
- Bagel Fridays
- Summer Fridays