Cancel that internship you were going to take. Dont move home with your parents just yet. We have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. If youre passionate about all things internet, are fascinated by the intersection of art & technology in NFTs, & creating engaging content comes second nature to you, we need you on our team.
VaynerNFT is hiring a brand new class of residents to join the ranks of our groundbreaking Web3 firm, & we dont care if you dont have formal agency experience. Sure, its great if you do, but well show you the ropes & give you a taste of what its like to work on one of the strongest marketing teams on Earth. Youll get to make content for some of the largest & most impactful brands in history, plus work with some of the brightest minds in the business. Check out the job description below & if this sounds like were talking about you, then get in touch with us! We cant wait to work with you.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following.
- Maintain a friendly, professional, & upbeat personality at all times. You are the embodiment of VaynerNFTs fun & positive atmosphere
- Miscellaneous day-to-day PA tasks to help leadership team be more efficient (expense reports, calendar, etc)
- Management of visitors, including but not limited to client & candidate greetings
- Coordinate various types of scheduling for the office, from interviews to client meetings
- Manage exciting events internally while staying within budget, supporting birthdays, holidays, & all of lifes fun events worth celebrating
- Coordinate the ordering of necessary office supplies, cleaning services management, assets & inventory tracking & other vital tasks that keep the VaynerNFT machine moving.
- Supplier management: Maintain & update supplier contacts & equipment inventory for the office
- General administrative support, spanning across coordination of misc. creative work (ex-helping creative leads ID the best production house quote) & operational (helping book flights, etc.)
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET business hours Monday-Friday.