Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare & technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, & to push themselves & their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Logistics Associate, you will play a key role in supporting the Logistics team as an expert in all aspects of the organization, including Delivery/Couriers, Order Retrieval, Dispatch Support, & Dispatch. The Logistics Associate will seamlessly & effectively step in to fulfill any of these roles to ensure on time delivery & customer satisfaction. The Logistics Associate is frequently required to stand; walk; & stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl & occasionally required to sit & climb or balance.
- Become fully cross trained in & have a deep understanding in the following key Logistics operations functions: Order Retrieval, Packing & Dispatch Support.
- Seamlessly & effectively execute any of these roles throughout the day, as assigned by the Shift Manager.
- Support any efforts to mitigate the impact to our customer experience & on time delivery.
- In-depth knowledge of Capsule product & logistics procedures.
- Continuously assess current practices & strive to improve delivery processes through real time experience & recommendations to leadership.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have a high school diploma / GED & have 1-2 years of experience in dispatch or customer service duties in last mile delivery.
- You are tech savvy, adaptable to new technologies, possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment & adapt quickly to changes.
- You are able & willing to stand for long periods of time (at least 8 hours per shift), work varying shifts & hours including overtime & holidays, & have a valid drivers license as you may be required to drive our company van from time to time.
- You are able to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness & work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- You are able to effectively communicate in a timely manner any needs or concerns to Logistics Management & other team members.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.