Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
At Nexthink we believe that our most important assets are the Nexthinkers, our employees, but that's just the beginning. To have a high-performing organization we need to make sure they are always highly motivated with the right context, benefits & development opportunities. Your job will be that, making sure we keep good care of our talent, so we grow the business in the company.
- Work on the onboarding process for our newcomers worldwide
- Act as point of contact for all newcomers & their managers
- Work on the organization of the Welcome Week for newcomers
- Assist in maintaining & improving our elearning & internal networking tool platforms.
- Organize training sessions with the managers based on the training needs
- Liaise with our external training providers for the planning & course organization
- Collect feedback & propose how to improve the training & development processes
- Other ad-hoc training & development initiatives will come up, stay flexible!
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Seniority level: Internship