Away is seeking a Senior Manager, Loyalty Programs to join our Retention Marketing team. In this role you will lead our efforts to create a best-in-class membership program that drives customer engagement, advocacy & retention. The right person for this role is a strategically-oriented individual with strong communication skills, a passion for driving customer lifetime value, & can work independently in a fast paced environment. The role will require collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams including Growth & Brand Marketing, Creative/UX, Finance, Data & Analytics, Fulfillment, Digital Product & Partnerships. This position is based out of our headquarters in SoHo, New York City & reports to the Director of Retention Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Lead the strategy, development, & implementation of our membership program operating as the main business owner
- Set the vision for bringing the program to life representing both our customers & our brand
- Own all communication & project management surrounding the program
- Overseeing the cross-functional execution of project milestones while maintaining the project timeline
- Support the development of loyalty program initiatives with robust research & analysis around our customer behaviors
- Drive increased opt-ins by continuously evaluating the program & the benefits that are resonating with our customers & supporting changes with market research & analysis
- Develop a prioritized roadmap of benefits, services & rewards to test through the expansion of the program continuing to build on performance & learnings
- Regularly analyze & report on the program performance & its key financial metrics to provide recommendations for improvement & testing
- Work alongside FP&A to oversee & report on the program P&L, modeling, & forecasting
Who you are:
- You have 6+ years of experience in a Loyalty or Membership related role
- You are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy. You know how to roll up your sleeves & tackle any challenges that arise.
- You have a track record of influencing strategy & collaborating successfully with stakeholders across an organization
- You know how to bring people in to align with vision & goals; you create an environment of collaboration with a unified focus to deliver outcomes & resolve ambiguity
- You have a strong bias for action & are proactive by nature
- You are an excellent communicator & understand that project management is a key component
- You use both quantitative & qualitative data sources to drive decisions & successfully generate results
- You know how to identify & mitigate risksyou can escalate & communicate any challenges with proposed solutions
- You have a growth mindsettest & learn, test & learn could be your personal mantra
- You have strong analytical skills & the ability to go deep on numbers & pull out relevant key insights
- Youre highly organized & can seamlessly manage multiple conversations & timelines
- You love to travel (but that's a given)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team breakfasts & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. Since our launch in February 2016, we have sold more than a million travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to almost 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
We have been named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies for the second consecutive year, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIns Top Startups, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Start-Up.
Were building the #1 travel brand in the world -- come join us on this incredible adventure!