As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, & overseeing the digital marketing strategy for Fetch by The Dodo. Fetch is a one-of-a-kind pet health company launching in late 2021, & is a partnership between Petplan Pet Insurance & The Dodo. This individual will play a crucial role in helping the company achieve its business goals & objectives.
- Support in the strategy across the following paid social & display channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Steelhouse/MNTN, Amazon DSP, etc.
- Work closely with the media team to build, deploy, track, & optimize social media campaigns to successfully achieve business results for The Dodo & Fetch
- Produce daily, weekly & monthly reporting, producing valuable insights & performance metrics, in accordance with Revenue team trackers
- Own budget reporting process & present trends & findings to the Media Director, Head of Media & Revenue + Growth Marketing Team. Execute budget adjustments & optimizations when necessary
- Work with Media Director to develop testing roadmap for core social channels & identify opportunities to test new platforms
- Assist in the creative briefing process for all paid social assets
- Assist in the influencer management program with Media Director & Social Media Manager including scouting, performance reporting, white listing content & more
- Collaborate in scaling all paid social channels through process improvements & finding efficiencies while identifying areas of new opportunities for growth
- Manage platform pixels, UTM tracking, partner pixel & audience sharing with the internal data & engineering teams
- Conduct ad-hoc additional responsibilities as required
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working directly in all paid social platforms
- Experience managing significant daily & monthly budgets for a product or e-commerce brand
- Proven results meeting or exceeding KPIs such as lowered CPA, increased ROAS, building & executing LVT models
- Marketer who has successfully work across the full direct-to-consumer marketing funnel
- Growing expertise with performance measurement, tracking, & various attribution & forecasting models
- Analytical & structured thinker who can obtain, evaluate & report on data to both revenue + performance teams as well as translate necessary data to brand + creative teams to improve performance & optimize overall strategy
- Detail-oriented & organized thinker. Someone who wants a hands-on role working across a large scope of paid activities for one of the largest digital brands in the US
- Experience creating creative briefs & being involved in the creation of content from a paid media perspective
- Certifications in GDN, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager & other key platforms are a plus
Why Work at Group Nine
We are committed to diversity, equity & inclusion. As part of our larger DE&I strategy, every employee goes through a series of DE&I training. We have incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), with the support of our Head of DE&I & executive sponsors, that host everything from weekly safe space chats to community events.
We have amazing people. We can promise youll work alongside some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. Our people work hard but we always have fun doing it. Bottom line: we care about each other & we take our values seriously.
We care about you. We offer company-paid parental leave for everyone #inclusion. We also offer health, dental & vision insurance, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. Weve partnered with best-in-class virtual care providers to bring health care, mental health support & meditation to all employees. Additionally, knowing that time away from work is integral to employee well-being, our time off allowances (consisting of vacation, sick, company holidays, volunteer & religious observances), ensure you have time to take care of yourself.
We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a matching 401(k) plan. Depending on the role, options may also be granted.
We value development. We are a high-performance organization that challenges itself to continuously grow. We invest in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better once youre here.
About Group Nine:
Group Nine has the most optimistic, fast moving, deeply connected brands in the categories that matter NOW. As the #1 video publisher on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, June 2020], Group Nines brands are built for the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. We reach over 80% of Americans in their 20s every month [Nielsen DCR, June 2020]. Audiences spend over 90 million hours a month engaging with our category-defining brands [platform analytics, August 2020] - NowThis, the no. 1 most-watched news & politics brand globally on social [Tubular Labs, May 2020]; The Dodo, the #1 media brand for reach on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, November 2019]; POPSUGAR, the #1 most engaged-with Womens Lifestyle site in the U.S. [Comscore, February 2020]; Thrillist, the most-trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment; & Seeker, the no. 1 science brand on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, April 2020]. Group Nine has been recognized with hundreds of prestigious awards including Edward R. Murrow, James Beard, Cannes Lions, Critics Choice, among others.