Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Owner to help shape & drive the development of Vimeos Business Intelligence & Data Engineering pipeline. You will play a pivotal role in defining the product roadmap & team backlog as well as driving execution of Vimeo data initiatives, including visualization tooling, data infrastructure, & potentially other tools pertaining to advanced analytics/machine learning.
What youll do:
- Drive the analysis of business & customer requirements & transform them into well-designed products & features
- Use a metrics-driven product development approach. Define success metrics for roadmap items & demonstrate measurable impact on those metrics
- Collaborate daily within a scrum team & other cross-functional team members
- Drive product vision for new BI dashboards & data visualizations, bringing a strong desire to innovate & taking ideas from prototypes to MVP to launch
- Influence product prioritization & help build our product roadmap
- Work closely with engineering to prioritize, plan, & track development
- Communicate progress & demo new features to the rest of the company
- Participate in all team Scrum ceremonies, partnering with the Scrum Master for grooming & planning sessions
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Owner, preferably for data teams
- 2+ years of experience with Looker or other relevant BI software
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Exceptional communication & organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously & lead product development efforts
- Comfortable with highly-technical teams & able to communicate across technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with quantitative & qualitative research
- Fundamental understanding of core Agile principles including writing user stories, managing backlog & articulating product vision to the Scrum team
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.