Senior Data Scientist, Customer Care Job Description:
The Senior Data Scientist supports Customer Care (CC) through maintaining, interpreting, & disseminating critical data points in order to make a significant impact on both customer & employee experience. This role will also design & create artificial intelligence products in pursuit of improving the user journey. The Senior Data Scientist will solve challenging problems using large customer & business data, report critical initiatives, & create stable software solutions.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of HelloFreshs core product & processes
- Own architecture, conversational design, development, deployment, & operations of the chatbot application in an Agile manner to increase automation & support call center KPIs (AHT, CSAT, NPS, I2B, etc.)
- Act as the primary technical resource for documenting & building integrations & scripts within chatbot solutions by generating flows, linguistic conditions, machine learning conditions, & language objects to meet requirements.
- Develop & implement new AI / Machine Learning algorithms
- Conduct root cause analysis & present insights in a fashion that simplifies the logic of the analysis to HelloFresh stakeholders
- Implement & maintain predictive models to help inform the decision-making process across the Customer Care team
- Understand, compose, & optimize complex queries against relational databases across CC for chatbot performance optimization
- Prepare & deploy quality assurance releases including regression tests & release notes
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to various audiences
- Analytical - Strong problem-solving skills to conduct data analysis/synthesis, process mapping, gap analyses, & solution development
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & work autonomously
- Experienced in methodologies & processes for managing large scale databases, & are able to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- A numbers person - you thrive in quantitative environments, help bring structure the ambiguous
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Able to demonstrate exceptional technical skills & proficiency in the use of various presentation & analytical tools necessary for the creation of visually & verbally engaging content/reports
- Comfortable presenting insights to different levels of HelloFresh leadership
- One who thrives in fast-paced & dynamic environments & demonstrates a methodical approach to all your work
- Masters degree a STEM discipline required
- 5+ years of data science experience required
- Fluency in Jira, Microsoft Suite, SQL, Tableau, & Python required
- Proven experience in conversational AI as well as NLP required
- Experience in a call center environment or with CRM systems is a plus!
- Experience with Java or Power BI is highly desirable
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Prolonged periods working at a desk & on a computer
- Reading information on a computer screen & inputting data into a computer system
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.