Marketing & Strategy Associate, Beauty & Personal Care
As the Marketing & Strategy Associate for the Beauty & Personal Care Brand, you will support the team in driving revenue, profit & customer acquisition growth. Working closely with the Brand President & Senior Brand Leaders, you will support the development of the beauty brand including conducting competitive & market trend analyses, brand performance analysis, including sell-thru, sell-in & financial performance, & preparing presentations to present strategic opportunities & implications to key stakeholders. You will assist in execution of marketing programs that require cross functional project management & administrative follow up. You will have the opportunity to take on projects to support the growth of the organization, such as creating standard operating procedures & reporting - which often requires creative problem solving.
An ideal Marketing & Strategy Associate is smart, eager to learn, proactive, analytical, & a flexible team player who can drive projects forward across a cross-functional group. This is an exciting role for someone interested & looking to gain experience in marketing, e-commerce & brand & business building.
- Partner with Brand President & Senior Leaders to use data & insights to make informed decisions
- Think critically about business questions & tools available to answer them
- Be expert in all data systems available to analyze the business & market. (OJT provided!)
- Help establish regular reporting on brand & market performance
- Conduct deep dive analyses to identify product & business opportunities
- Manage smaller marketing projects to get your feet wet in marketing operations, eg manage a sampling program as part of bigger trial driving strategy.
- Develop presentations for key stakeholders to include sell-in decks for buyers & management decks
- Optimize administrative processes
How youll know its right...
- If playing in a jungle gym sounds more fun than climbing a ladder
- If you can drive results & solve problems in fun & creative ways
- If you want to do things in our industry that have not been done
- If you have a passion for organization & process
- 1-2 years of total work experience, including internships
- Analytical experience/ability required, eg demonstrated ability to leverage data systems & analytical tools to synthesize data & determine implications (Can be in school or intern environment.)
- Marketing experience preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint experience required