As a Sales Recruiter at Via, you'll play a direct role in growing, scaling, & operationalizing talent processes. Were a people first organization & its the cornerstone of Vias success. You will work in partnership with recruiters & hiring managers to find the best candidates for a variety of business functions. Youll implement thoughtful & creative strategies to engage top talent. With a focus on diversity & inclusion, you'll help craft & refine our strategies for candidate engagement & experience. As Via continues to scale, you will play a critical role in helping achieve our ambitious hiring goals.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with recruiters & hiring managers to understand their hiring needs to help create & implement strategies for candidate outreach.
- Proactively map, track, & source top talent across major US markets; leveraging your strong research skills, you'll become a subject matter expert in industry trends & complex talent searches.
- Build strong, diverse, & inclusive candidate pools using various sourcing techniques
- Make data-driven decisions, using relevant metrics to assess the effectiveness of your sourcing strategies & demonstrate results.
- Conduct initial conversations & preliminary interviews with candidates across teams & functions.
- Create a best-in-class candidate experience throughout the interview experience
- Develop robust internal processes to optimize the efficacy, agility & impact of the Strategic Growth function
- Champion our team's commitments to AD&I in all aspects of your work.
Who You Are
- Intellectually curious, collaborative, & eager to grow in a fast-moving People Operations function.
- Results-driven; you're motivated to meet & exceed your goals.
- Reliable, independent, & able to manage high-priority projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A savvy, tactful, & graceful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation, & enjoy working with others.
- Analytical & innovative; you're a natural problem-solver, & you approach new challenges with creativity.
- Technically savvy; you may already know some Boolean operators, & you're excited to explore new platforms.
What Catches Our Eye
- Demonstrated success in academic or professional research
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, & authentic workplace. If youre excited about this role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every qualification in this job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.