Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the worlds fastest-growing digital advertising & attention analytics companies. Agencies & brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, & optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale & performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, & after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement & targeting.
What We Need
Yieldmo is looking for a seasoned Senior Product Manager with multiple years of industry experience focused on productizing & bringing to market measurement tagging & analytics / reporting products. This role will be responsible for taking an early beta product for measurement tagging & bringing it to full production readiness, run large scale betas with very large customers, & ensure that the product meets & exceeds market expectations. The person hired into Yieldmo for this role will work cross-functionally with ad serving, exchange infrastructure, data, reporting & analytics teams, as well as front end teams that build the tags.
Who We Are Looking For
These are directional examples designed to illustrate the kind of person we want, not necessarily requirements for the position:
- You not only know a lot about tagging web pages & mobile apps with tracking tags, you know the macros available in the different ad servers that need to be implemented to make them work properly
- You not only know what data is available from the OMSDK for in-app measurement, you know how tags that are implemented must be formed & how they should function in order to capture the data properly
- You not only understand the role of the MRC in our industry, you have been through an accreditation process & ate it for lunch.
- You not only have an understanding of how tags should be implemented, you have empathy for the people setting them up, & have strong opinions about how to make their lives easier
- You not only are an analytics & data science fanatic, you love working day-to-day with world class data scientists & data engineers to build massive scale systems that change industries
- You love weaving narratives out of data to show value to customers & secure buy-in from company leadership & stakeholders
- You are not only the kind of PM that takes a very hands-on approach with customers during betas, you screen share with customers who are implementing your new tags, ensure that the implementation guides are accurate, & you test the initial implementations thoroughly when theyre first implemented
This role will be driving the first implementation of a very important product to market, & will own the short & long term planning & roadmap for the feature area.
You will be an end-to-end product owner, from concept execution rollout, & youll work with stakeholders & customers to develop our go-to-market plans.
- Own the roadmap for tagging, & related measurement, analytics & reporting features for a global, massive scale advertising technology platform
- Secure buy-in on go-to-market strategy & product differentiation approaches
- Effectively balance feature work across your own roadmap with those of your peers & colleagues needing support from your feature area in order to launch their features
- Define requirements for new technology & work with numerous stakeholders & cross-functional engineering teams to successfully build & launch your features
- Design & manage beta programs for new test partners, & ride along for early partner implementations. Your products are your baby, & you are their #1 evangelist -- client pitches, marketing content, operations best practices. Whatever it takes.
- Manage forward progress on product initiatives across engineering & business teams, partnering with dev managers to ensure effective requirements documentation, review checkpoints, & success measurement/monitoring
- Make an effective case for resources & lead trade-off discussions with product & engineering leaders on where we should be investing & why
- Define & track measurable product KPIs against company objectives
- Rigorously evaluate opportunities & present a strong, data backed point of view on a recommended path forward
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic ad-tech ecosystem, & direct experience at an Ad Server, Measurement Company, Web Analytics Company, or related relevant experience is required for this position
- Can help break down seemingly large undertakings into smaller deliverables with paths to further investment
- Excel at the forest AND the trees: Excellent ability to communicate the big picture of a product initiative as well as create granular documentation, think through edge cases & common engineering concerns
- Naturally possess nuanced, proactive communication & relationship building skills with stakeholders & across teams
- Comfortable navigating diverse projects & sprints across different engineering teams
- An excellent sense for product impact (both quantitative & qualitative) & how to prioritize
- 5+ years of previous product management experience
Nice to Haves
- Degree in computer science, IS, or equivalent technical experience
- Background in data science or similar area of expertise
- Participation in or leadership of an industry trade committee or working group
- White glove service to help you upgrade your home office
- 1 Mental Escape (ME) day each month to fully unplug & recharge
- Work life balance, flexible PTO & competitive compensation packages
- A generous learning stipend & other opportunities for professional development