The Associate Project Manager creates & owns the project plan for customers onboarding. As a Project Manager, you will partner with the customer, CSM, & internal onboarding team to deliver the desired customer outcomes. You will map out the big picture & the finer details to manage the schedule, risks, scope, changes, & project communication. Most importantly, you will manage to the desired outcomes & benefits, to deliver the most value to the customer.
- Structure project plans & tailor them based on unique Customer requirements
- Drive customer onboarding engagements according to plan, creating accountability for internal & customer teams
- Ensure all team members understand the project goals, desired outcomes & their role in achieving those outcomes
- Absorb, track, & communicate changes
- Lead customer & internal project communication to manage expectations of timing & deliverables
- Ability to work under compressed timelines & the associated pressure, both internal & external, that comes along those compressed timelines
- Provide status updates regularly & proactively to build trust within the onboarding team
- Gain expertise in Convercent application functionality
- Maintain awareness of the Ethics & Compliance environment
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience Project Management, SaaS product implementation preferred
- Experience in a customer facing role & a passion for working directly with customers to deliver the best possible outcomes
- Understanding of the software development life cycle with an enthusiasm for technology & demonstrated technical aptitude
- Technical aptitude & ability to learn proactively
- Capacity for planning to the extreme, yet gracefully pivoting when evolving goals & priorities inspire change
- Ability to communicate effectively & confidently with multiple audiences, including executive stakeholders
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams while balancing multiple, complex projects at the same time
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with Smartsheets & Salesforce, is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.