About the Role:
AdRoll Group is seeking a Workplace Coordinator to join the New York Workplace team. Reporting to the Director of Global Workplace & Real Estate & partnering closely with the Workplace Lead, youll have the opportunity to work with every member of our dynamic office. With a range of responsibilities at your feet, youll be an excellent multi-tasker. You will organize & support office operations, procedures & resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness & efficiency. If you're searching for a fun role bursting with variety, this one's for you.
- Field Workplace related employee requests
- Chaperone reception & guide visitor management
- Liaise with vendors & service providers
- Accommodate & assist office food & beverage program including meal catering
- Collaborate on, & support, all events hosted in office (both internal & external)
- Provide support, conceptualization & planning of Culture Club activities
- Handle facilities & space planning projects as needed
- Collaborate with Talent, People & Training teams on their Workplace needs
- Maintain office appearance & organization
- Monitor & maintain office equipment & supplies inventory
- 1 year of relevant experience as administrative or office coordinator
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with an outgoing demeanor
- Ambitious & creative, with shown ability to multi-task & operate successfully under tight deadlines & time pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- A roll up your sleeves, self starter personality
- Delivers & drives towards results
- Wonderful teammate with collaborative working style
- Confident in G Suite Collaboration & Productivity Apps
- Competitive salary & equity
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Paid time off & generous holiday schedule
- The coveted Golden Pizza Bagel (come roll with us & we'll tell you more!)
About AdRoll Group:
In 2007 AdRoll, now AdRoll Group, was founded with the objective of helping big & small businesses turn their customer data into high-performance marketing. From this inspiration, AdRoll grew to AdRoll Group, the Growth Platform Company. Organized around world-class data & automation, the company is home to AdRoll, the E-commerce Growth Platform, & RollWorks, the B2B Growth Platform. Each division is able to leverage shared platform capabilities, BidIQ artificial intelligence, & the IntentMap, a data co-op of more than 1.2 billion digital profiles, to solve online growth & connections for over 37,000 marketers worldwide.
AdRoll Group is a privately-held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Chicago, & Salt Lake City. Learn more at adrollgroup.com.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of Rollers & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.