Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As the Capsule organization continues to grow we are looking for an IT professional to ensure a great customer experience for all current & future Capsules. As Systems Associate, you will be very hands-on in the support of our expanding employee population as well as shaping the future of our user & device lifecycle management flow. Your experienced approach to the automation & optimization of our scaling environment will enable all Capsule employees to do their best work & achieve our companys ambitious goals.
- Customer oriented / service obsessed
- Communicates clearly & confidently
- Highly technical
- Process & systems oriented
- Humble / lacking ego
- Ability to pivot quickly between shifting priorities
- Experience supporting a diverse environment of desktop & server platforms (MacOS, Windows, On-premises, Virtualization, Cloud providers, etc.)
- Experience deploying workstations in a distributed hyper growth organization
- Competent with testing service rollouts
- Distributed patch management
- Security of workstations, SaaS applications & facility networks
- Familiar with wired / wireless / & inter-site networking concepts
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.