WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration & workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, & we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market & define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 100,000 businesses, including 67% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
The Collaboration Team owns Sharing & Collaboration experiences across the Box network. This team focuses on high-reuse components & real-time technology to power core product features that benefit millions of Box users every day. We have many exciting projects in the works & are looking for a leader to grow the team & technology.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Get to work with cutting-edge technologies that are defining the future of the cloud
- Team up with other engineers to foster solid engineering principles & represent our engineering values
- Utilize both your technical & relational skills to lead large scale projects to completion
- Collaborate, influence, & drive for improvement across scrum teams
- Have great visibility & impact across all of Engineering
WHO YOU ARE
- 8+ years of experience, with a Bachelors Degree (in CS) or equivalent
- Passionate about solving hard problems using data-driven solutions
- You like to be an owner & strive to do work you're proud of, both technically & in your team interactions
- Able to inspire other people to work with you, & you enjoy mentoring & coaching, as well as learning from other engineers
- Excited about building distributed, client/server systems, especially in the web application space
- Have a passion for solving multi-data center scalability problems
- You've built, deployed, & supported asynchronous/real-time services
- Knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language, preferably Java
Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.