At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 yearswe've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with some initial exposure within the technology/analytics space. We are looking for someone who can bring this relatively new role to the next level in terms of data analysis & visualisation.
- Create meaningful data analysis on procurement information & existing dashboards. This will, in turn, build a comprehensive view on procurement team performance & areas of improvements
- Youll identify gaps & suggest improvements or, built tools & dashboards to solve these issues
- Support in generating category insights for category managers
- Work as a liaison between Procurement, OpsTech & Finance
- Drive analysis which will help business case creation for projects
- Leverage your insights to steer various team members within procurement towards high value opportunities
- Have a Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Business Management, Data Analytics (or similar)
- Ideally have some experience working in a Business Analyst role within Procurement/Supply Chain/Logistics
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Excel & Google Sheets at an advanced level (Pivot tables, Index-matches, advanced formulas), as well as Sequel and/or Data Visualisation software such as Tableau
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with both technical & non-technical individuals
- The ability to work on tasks autonomously that have a high level of responsibility, & communicate progress effectively to key stakeholders
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Autonomous, able to manage a project from start to finish with little guidance
- Passionate about our business
What we offer...
- You take responsibility from Day one
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
- Outstanding team atmosphere & an international mix
Start date: Immediate start