IT Business Analyst
Peloton is looking for a proactive & motivated IT Business Analyst to support the Enterprise Data teams mission on enabling data integrity throughout the Enterprise applications & systems.
In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization & will be instrumental in rolling out best-in class solutions. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & shaping IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development & implementation of data governance initiatives such as metadata management & data quality.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have the ability to analyze issues & develop solutions
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly & develop skills
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders
- You have excellent analysis & critical reasoning skills
- You are a proactive problem solver, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution
- Assist in data discovery, data identification activities within multiple data domains (e.g. Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain)
- Support the implementation of the Metadata Management Program, including the capture, storage & management of business, technical & operational metadata
- Administer efficient processes to capture & maintain all metadata in Informatica Axon & EDC
- Help in establishing Data Quality practices by profiling & creating data quality rules using Informatica Cloud Data Quality (CDQ)
- Coordinate with data steward stakeholders & help establish data definitions for the business glossary
- Facilitate consistent adoption of data principles, policies, standards & frameworks across the enterprise, demonstrating the value added by adoption
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3+ years of related experience in a business analyst, data-driven or equivalent role
- SQL language proficiency (prefer Redshift & PostgreSQL)
- Demonstrable experience with metrics gathering, tracking & reporting
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, & business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Working experience implementing data stewardship communities
- Experience implementing data governance framework (data quality management, metadata management, master data management)
- Capable of collecting business requirements & using them to guide implementation of technical solution
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred
- Visualization/Reporting Tools (prefer Tableau, Looker)
- Understanding of database architecture concepts & how to navigate data lineage
- Knowledge or experience with Informatica data governance tools (i.e. Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), Axon, CDQ, IICS)
- ETL tools experience
- Functional knowledge or experience with ERP Systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Experience in the retail industry
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.