Job Title:TechnicalProduct Manager
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a companys biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo our behaviors, our culture, & especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And thats why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks andpromises, andgives you the true sense of purpose youve been waiting for.
Igloos goal is to help people communicate & collaborate in the workplace. This means creating simple but effective workflows to enable people to create content & a delightful experience for consuming & collaborating on it. We need a design leader who fights for the user, sets a high bar for design inall ofour products & is a champion for instilling a design culture in our business.
Why this role is important:
Were seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager whos passionate about the evolution of work & wants to help shape its future.
Reporting to the Director of Product Managementand workingclosely withour technical architecture team,you'll help ensure that Igloos technical product strategy is in alignment with key business objectives. Your areas of focus will include security, scalability, integrations, reporting & data access. You will be responsible for crafting the product roadmap, communicating strategic direction to stakeholders & supporting our customer facing teams, ensuring that the Igloo framework is modern, scalable & ready to meet the needs of our customers.
The impact youll have:
- Lead: collaborate closely with product & technology leadership to establish & drive the roadmap & prioritize the backlog in partnership with other product managers
- Own: oversee the end-to-end product process for enhancements, from requirements gathering through to design, development, & post-launch analysis
- Execute: write & prioritize stories for executing against the product plan, & work closely with development to track execution & acceptance into release
- Empathize: advocate for user experience & design within our product, engaging with customers, & communicating capabilities bundled in a release
- Unblock: remove roadblocks, coordinate dependencies across teams, identify & mitigate risks, & capitalize on opportunities
- Analyze:Assess & address technical risks, follow competitors & conduct capability analysis regularly, understand & analyze data pipelines, algorithms & automated systems
- Facilitate:lead & manage thecreation & maintenance of proper product documentation
What youll need:
- 3-5 years experience in a Technical Product Management role
- Background in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- Experience driving an agile product development process
- Ability to design through conflicting priorities & navigate trade-offs between choices, turning ambiguity into clarity
- A good eye for user experience design & ability to empathize with usersand the ability to turn product direction into exacting specifications
- Experience collaborating with UX designers, & proven understanding of the methodology behind creating amazing workflows
Tech Stack(brownie points!):
- Native mobile app design(iOS & Android)
- Enterprise search technologies (e.g.Lucidworks,Solr)
- Analytics & reporting (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Machine learning, AI andbotsframework
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee & tea, treats every pay day, & an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, & we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
If youre looking for a role with the right mix of autonomy & team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency & trust, a company with seasoned leadership & backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity & room for growth, & a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software:https://www.igloosoftware.com/careers/