Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support for projects that originate within Clinical Development and/or Laboratory Director responsibilities. She/he will ensure that administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner. This position will assist the Medical & Laboratory Directors in generating & tracking clinical study timelines, ensuring that high-priority documents are reviewed & approved by internal stakeholders, meeting coordination & meeting minutes, & supporting clinical study investigators with administrative tasks related to the studies.
The Project Coordinator will assist Clinical Development team members & Medical/ Laboratory Directors with a variety of retrospective & prospective clinical studies, & projects that may lead to new clinical development opportunities. Primary job functions will include coordinating project activities, managing project documentation, tracking schedules, supporting procurement activities & assisting in project logistics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with administrative job functions (e.g. taking meeting minutes, scheduling meetings, & tracking action items)
- Manage Project Timelines
- Set up cross-functional meetings for review & approval of project activities
- Manage team calendars & deadlines
- Support logistics tasks & coordination of activities
- Prepare communications material for stakeholder presentations
- Organizing, creating, & following through on document flow for approval through Guardant's QMS system
- Manage invoices
- Additional duties & assignments as required by Clinical Development Directors.
- Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Background in biology, genetics, and/or medical terminology; interest in medical and/or clinical research career
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Proficient with computer systems & navigating databases
- Well organized, team-oriented individuals encouraged to apply
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Bachelor's Degree in biology-related field or equivalent healthcare or laboratory-related work experience
- At least one year of experience working in clinical research and/ or the biomedical industry
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants.