At GoCardless, were passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they & their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 60,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce & Quickbooks, more & more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
Were headquartered in the UK, & backed by some of the worlds leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners, Notion Capital & Bain Capital. Over 600 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. Weve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire & develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning & feedback, & support colleagues to develop in their role & more broadly in their career.
Intro to the team
The Talent team at GoCardless is passionate about attracting amazing talent to join us on our exciting journey.
As we continue to grow as a business, so does the Talent team & the Talent Acquisition Partner is a vital role to support how we attract individuals who want to join us on our company vision of being the best way to collect recurring payments.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Partner is to manage end to end recruitment across our UK & European Customer, Support & Go-To-Market teams at GoCardless. Partnering with hiring managers & internal stakeholders, providing a consultative service & ensuring the candidate experience is the best it can be from start to finish.
Youll be responsible for:
- Partnering with hiring managers to develop highly effective recruiting & sourcing strategies, using data-driven decision making.
- Manage end to end recruitment; from engaging & attracting candidates, through to managing the offer process.
- Creating & discovering new & innovative channels to identify & engage with candidates.
- Interviewing & assessing candidates to determine technical skills & cultural fit.
- Maintaining data integrity in our ATS & proactively sharing data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborating with teams across the company to drive our employer value proposition & help improve our hiring processes
Desired skills & experience
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering an amazing candidate experience & truly appreciates the importance of culture & engagement in growing teams.
Wed love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Fluency in either French or German
- Experience developing & executing recruitment strategies to deliver hiring quality candidates using data driven decisions.
- Experience using an ATS & how to generate data centric reports
- Detail & data oriented approach with the ability to prioritise & and manage multiple processes in a fast paced environment
- Great communication, interpersonal, & customer service skills, & youre able to build strong & productive relationships.
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us & we welcome applications from those with disabilities & from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring & onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field & continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active employee resource groups (such a BEAM & Rainbow) that are supported & sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage & inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours & remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave & pension packages. Youll also receive equity, because we believe having this buy in is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
Here at GoCardless we value flexibility, & throughout the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic we've listened to our global GeeCees to gain a better understanding of the positives & negatives of working remotely (which we've been doing since March 2020).
Their feedback helped us develop our 'Adaptive Working' model, rolling out mid to late 2021. It's built around three components: days in the office, remote working, & enhanced environments. This means teams will be able to come into a GC office between one & three days per week for collaboration & teamwork, with the rest spent working remotely to enable a healthy work/life balance. Well also be reimagining our office environments so they enhance the collaboration & socialisation aspects our GeeCees told us they value most highly.
We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing & comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments & a range of remote social activities you can dip in & out of whenever you fancy.
Find out more about Life at GoCardless via Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.