We're seeking an ambitious problem-solver to join our Customer Experience team at our headquarters in Brooklyn, NY. We have built our brand on our unrivaled customer service & personal touch, & our ideal candidate is someone who can represent the Brooklinen brand, problem-solve independently, & use strong judgment in every interaction.
This is the perfect gig for someone looking to contribute to a fast-paced startup & get in at the ground level.
What youll do
- Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, email, & live chat, constantly striving to make things better, faster & smoother for the customers
- Take a service- & solution-oriented approach to all interactions, using strong judgment to balance being policy-driven with making it right for the customer
- Advocate on behalf of the customer to ensure a consistent & valuable experience for each customer
- Recommend product improvements based on customer feedback, using both qualitative stories & quantified data
- Liaise cross-departmentally between Customer Experience, Operations, Marketing & Product teams
- Identify opportunities & drive solutions to enable efficiency, specifically thinking about automation & improved back office tools for your team
What were looking for
- A graduate with a Bachelors Degree
- 0-3 years in customer service or a related communications-focused role (at a startup is a major plus, e-commerce is even better)
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, & enthusiastically via phone, email, & chat
- Strong judgment & a service- & solution-oriented approach
- Someone affable & personable, who doesnt take themselves too seriously!
Who you'll work with
- An amazing team of CX Associates & our CX Managers
- Our CEO & other key stakeholders
- Cross-functionally with marketing & operations teams
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but are well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated.We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, & abilities & cant wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, & anything that doesnt add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 40,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.