As "the front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests inviting them to share, vote, comment, & create across thousands of communities. Come join a critical team & help build our business.
About the Role:
Were looking for a skilled & creative Learning Experience Designer (LXD) to join our Global Sales & Partner Enablement team. Were focused on building engaging programs & impactful experiences to help our internal sales teams & external partners harness the collective power of our communities with Reddit Ads.
If you love translating all kinds of content into clear, well-written, & actionable learning & you enjoy producing learning solutions in different formats, we want to meet you! The LXD will lead & own the learning development lifecycle from concept to launch. Content areas include sales product, process, tools, & skills training. Deliverables include but arent limited to: e-learning, videos, job aids, knowledge checks, & training decks.
The ideal candidate will have experience in designing appealing & effective learning experiences & resources that help teams or customers get their jobs done with confidence.
What Youll Do:
- Lead & manage learning product development through all project phases: planning, design, development, & delivery
- Scope & define learning objectives based on critical pain points & targeted learning outcomes
- Partner with subject matter experts (SMEs) & stakeholders to ensure learning content is accurate & relevant to diverse audiences including client partners, account managers, & agency partners
- Research & interview additional sources to ensure balanced, accurate, & effective learning content
- Write concise & user-friendly content for various learning modalities (e.g., online courses, job aids, knowledge checks, scripts, etc.)
- Use diverse tools & on-brand creative assets to prototype & produce high-quality, user-friendly, & appealing learning resources
- Organize, launch, & track learning deliverables in our Learning Management System (LMS) & other enablement channels
- Build & manage stakeholder & SME relationships throughout the learning product lifecycle to ensure successful design & delivery
What We Can Expect From You:
- Bachelors degree with 3+ years of experience in instructional design and/or training development & delivery for sales people or customers
- Organized & detail-oriented: Own & manage the ADDIE process from end to end
- Proficient at using authoring tools like Articulate 360, Camtasia, SnagIt (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator & LMSes are a plus)
- Excellent writing, communication, & interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of what makes user-friendly & visually appealing learning
- Proactive & curious: You dont mind researching alternate content, templates, & tools to improve learning experiences & outcomes
- Flexible & pragmatic: You take an iterative approach to development & can manage concurrent priorities
- Strong collaborative spirit across cross-functional teams: You genuinely like helping others & have a service-oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial: Youve worked in fast-paced environments & love building new things
- Work samples will be required during the interview process