iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $113 billion in global client assets invested in 942 funds, as of January 2022.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
We are seeking a service desk engineer. This is a hands-on role requiring the ability to handle various problems with expertise & exceptional judgment while working with end-users at the highest level within organizations.
If youre computer-savvy & enjoy supporting end users, wed like to meet you. To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.
- Supporting end users across multiple offices
- Supporting our O365 instance & various portals
- Preparing hardware / software for new employees
- Maintaining / troubleshooting peripherals & printers
- Supporting our hosted phone system
- Participate in after-hours on call schedule
- Minimum of 2 years of recent end-user technical support experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience of Microsoft cloud-related technologies: O365, OneDrive, Exchange
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in desktop technologies: Windows, MS Office
- Experience with MDM solutions
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with Mac OSX a plus
- Experience with basic networking a plus
- Experience with A/V systems a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Strong time management & ability to prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & work effectively under pressure
- Ability to maintain composure & professionalism in stressful situations