We are looking for a highly qualified & highly motivated Senior Oracle Applications Developer with experience in Oracle Financials & related applications. Rubicon Projects Financial Systems Team is engaged in the implementation of the global Oracle ERP rollout & enhancements. The team will constantly face new challenges & expanded requirements as our business expands & massively scales globally.
- Responsible for designing & developing new scalable solutions or major enhancements & fixes to existing products.
- Act as a technical expert, addressing problems of system integration, compatibility, & multiple platforms.
- Responsible for analyzing & troubleshooting complex issues & implementing solutions.
- Has a strong software development knowledge using a variety of technology.
- Work with peers, & business analysts to create project specification & determine implementation details.
- Work in a cross-functional environment, develop solutions that integrate information technology & business process changes to support strategic business information needs.
- Research & implement new technologies to enhance current processes, security & performance
- Document validation of design decisions
- Develop to coding standards & adhere to best practices & security guidelines
- Troubleshoot & debug complex issues; Identify & implements solutions.
- Work closely with solution architects to ensure decisions are meeting long term enterprise growth needs
- Maintain current applications which includes, but is not limited to, bug fixes, feature enhancements & performance tuning
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS 12 Financial Modules & Self-Service applications with at least 6 years of paid Oracle Financials Applications experience.
- Under graduate or Graduate degree in CS/CE/CIS/MIS or related field
- 6 + Years Oracle Applications experience including standard interfaces/API
- 6 + Years Oracle E-Business Suite Support experience
- 6 + Years working with Oracle - PL/SQL
- 6 + Years working with Oracle Forms/Reports
- 5 + Years working with Oracle BI/XML Publisher
- 5 + Years working with Oracle APEX Tool
- 5 + Years working with Oracle Workflow Builder
- 3 + Years working with Oracle Business Intelligence tool
- Knowledgeable in Java & JSP
- Knowledgeable in Linux / Unix - Shell scripting
- Knowledgeable with RICE development using Oracle Applications standards
- Ability to scrutinize applications & services to ensure they adhere to security standards
- Willingness to guide & willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Salesforce & business platforms integration a plus
- Online advertising or ad tech industry a plus