Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for a Temporary Marketing Operations Associate. Omadas Marketing team is focused on the first part of Omadas mission to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change. We understand our audience, know what makes Omada different, connect these two things to tell a great story, then measure & optimize its success.
As a Marketing Operations Associate at Omada Health, youll work with internal stakeholders to schedule, build, launch, & report on consumer-facing email campaigns in Marketo. Beyond your weekly campaign work, youll own strategic initiatives to evolve our craft & scale our efforts.
Working in tandem with the Senior Marketing Operations Manager, this role is extremely important to the Enrollment Marketing team & Omada Health as a whole. Successful campaigns are integral to reaching enrollment & revenue targets, preserving enrollment marketing as a strategic differentiator, & most importantly helping more people learn about & sign up for the Omada program.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- Have 1-3 years of experience in Marketing Operations or Email Marketing
- Basic HTML knowledge: you can work within existing templates to edit images, text, etc.
- Database management expertise: you are comfortable working with data to manage distinct contact lists/segments
- Experience with marketing automation tools: you have a solid foundation to build on, even if your experience is not within Marketo
Bonus points for:
- Basic CSS knowledge
- Marketo experience
- R/RStudio experience
- Project management skills
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.