The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, & predictive modeling to accelerate & optimize connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. The team consists of 4 functional areas: Analytics Engineering, Marketing Science, Portfolio Optimization, & Product Marketing Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to join our Product Marketing Analytics function- a hybrid of traditional responsibilities in product, marketing, & business analytics. This team is the "swiss army knife" of applying data for impact & plays a critical role in holistic measurement of acquisition, retention, & engagement KPIs across our lines of business. This role will support Pelotons Connected Fitness products & will report to the Director of Product Marketing Analytics. The ideal candidate combines business acumen & communication skills with analytical skills, with a passion for marrying the art & science of analytics & working with product marketing teams to interpret data & drive impact.
- Collaborate with a variety of business stakeholder teams (e.g. Product Marketing, Media, Lifecycle, Brand, Creative, Web, Insights) to understand marketing strategy/execution tactics & help teams apply data-driven insights & solutions
- Understand existing metrics/data availability across Marketing, Revenue, Member, Data Science, & Product Analytics
- Thoughtfully develop primary/secondary metrics & dashboards to track customer health across all stages of their lifecycle - acquisition, retention, & engagement - & leverage structured & disciplined thought processes to provide holistic & nuanced interpretations of this data
- Holistically measure brand & DR cross-channel marketing campaigns across a plethora of metrics (e.g. sales, visitors, leads, test class, brand awareness/consideration) to understand short- & long-term business impact
- Surface data & reporting that answers direct questions, as well as support self-service reporting & evangelize best practices across non-technical marketing stakeholders
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics, product analytics, consulting, or similar field
- Experience working with large sets of data leveraging SQL and/or Excel
- Experience with data visualization products such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience conducting & reporting out on business modeling/analysis using Excel & Powerpoint
- Familiarity with media measurement, including MMM, MTA, incremental lift studies, & A/B testing, as well as an understanding of strengths & weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Ability to distill technical or complex matters into clear & concise explanations to less technical stakeholders
- Ability to quickly pivot between projects & priorities & thrive in a fast-paced environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.