Were looking for a Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join our team. The Technical Sourcing Recruiter will help ensure Appian has a consistent flow of software engineering candidates for our growing Engineering groups. Our Talent Acquisition team is candidate first & brand led. We believe people join Appian for the community, & we work to showcase that in every touchpoint of the recruiting process which begins in the initial outreach.
Now, lets talk about you
You have an inquisitive mind. You are creative & have a knack for crafting eloquent & succinct messages. Finding the right talent is only half the battle & you think outside of the box to engage passive talent. Youve achieved success engaging candidates for hard-to-fill technical roles. As a sourcing expert you are not afraid to search code repos, execute robust boolean strings, pilot emerging sourcing tools, & genuinely enjoy geeking out. You approach sourcing from a community mindset, developing mutually beneficial relationships with your internal hiring teams, recruiting colleagues & the external technical community. Lastly, youre tenacious--this job takes some grit. You need to be organized, systematic & persistent.
What youll do
- Ensure candidate pipelines for Appians Engineering & related technology teams have a consistent flow of engaged, qualified candidates
- Identify potential candidates on a variety of recruiting platforms & help shape the future vision of our stack. Currently our stack includes Entelo, StackOverflow, SeekOut, LinkedIn, Greenhouse, Beamery, Coderpad, & GSuite. Were constantly evolving & currently assessing AI & Automation tools. Let us know what you need.
- Engage passive candidates through multiple communication channels through outreach campaigns & diligent, personalized follow up
- Partner with recruiters & hiring leaders across the Engineering, Cloud, & Customer Success departments on near term & long term sourcing strategies
- Continually help improve, evolve & scale our sourcing & outreach best practices as an internal sourcing subject matter expert
Required experience & skills:
- 4+ years proven success as a Technical Recruiter or Sourcer. Experience in a mix of corporate & agency environments is a plus.
- Experience building & maintaining engaged pipelines of passive technical talent leading to both near term & long term wins
- Deep & demonstrable knowledge of the technologies & talent markets youve worked in
- Creative & collaborative approach to sourcing including an understanding of emerging sourcing tools/strategies & the ability to build credibility with internal & external technical communities
- Strong sense of integrity; an understanding of the importance of being an advocate for your team & for the candidates best long term interests
- Innate sense of urgency
- Flexible & adaptable nature, comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Passion for matchmaking talent with opportunity
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.