Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" & Best in Class luxury environment.
Join our close-knit team at Aegis of Kent! We specialize in memory care for residents with Alzheimers & other forms of dementia.
Located at:10421 SE 248th St, Kent, WA 98030
The schedule is: Tuesday-Friday, four 10-hour shifts
New grads are welcomed to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses & gain valuable skills.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor & have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work & the story behind it, & then check out the job description below.
As a WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training include:
- Medication Management
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation & Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care
- Provide nursing services to residents.
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, & physicians.
- Maintain accurate resident health records.
- Participate in training of care staff.
- Report changes of condition & work directly with the Director of Nursing to ensure that regulations & internal standards are met.
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Nurse Delegation
- Assist Director of Nursing/Health Services Nurse on pre-assessments.
- Audit eMARS, med cart.
- Skin documentation & review
- Community care plan changes to staff
- Communication with familiesand physicians
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- RN/LPN license that is active & in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support yourteamand build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth & our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an applicant or contact Claire Kirby at 425-449-4983 for additional information