fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, thousands of on-demand titles & more you can watch on your TV, phone, tablet, computer & other devices.
Were rapidly growingin employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
About the role
We are looking for a seasoned TV & programming professional that can make an impact on the growing 24/7 fubo Sports Network. As the newest initiative at fuboTV, the network is rapidly growing with new original content, distribution & recognition. fuboTV encourages motivated self-starters to be proactive & collaborative in a fast-paced environment.
With fuboTV Sports Network, there is an unmatched opportunity for growth & project ownership within programming & operations.This role would play an integral role in the overall programming strategy & the day-to-day operations in bringing the network to life.
Getting in on the ground floor, this position would incorporate past network experiences to determine & execute the most effective workflow & processes for studio shows, acquired programming, live events & promotional elements.
- Strategically build the fubo Sports Network & fubo Cycling daily programming schedule. Incorporate production, content acquisition & marketing team needs to support networks overall programming strategy.
- Create & own a comprehensive programming library to capture all content available to air on fubo Sports Network. Determine the best way to track programming in a way that would make it a useful tool for production, programming & content acquisition teams.
- Input fubo Sports Network & fubo Cycling schedules into Amagi, a cloud-based playout system, in a timely & efficient manner. Manage the playout on a daily basis to ensure that all programs, graphics & ad pods are scheduled appropriately.
- Within Amagi platform, edit content as needed to create segments & clean breaks for ad time.
- Confirm that all assets & corresponding materials are delivered in a proper format & on time. Work with video operations team to troubleshoot any issues with asset delivery including video, metadata, graphics, etc.
- Own the transfer & delivery process for studio shows that are shot & aired on the same day. After receiving edited shows from production team, schedule ad breaks & prepare show for playout on Amagi. Alert all relevant parties of any video or transfer issues under a tight turnaround time.
- Schedule all network on-air graphics, overlays, bugs, bumpers, etc. in Amagi. Brainstorm & execute new ways to promote fubo content using the tools available.
- Manage the needs & expectations for the ad sales team to track any sponsorship elements both in & out of show content.
- Collaborate with production team & talent on show ideas & segments to support programming stunts year-round.
- Manage relationships with the product team & third-party listing providers to ensure programming is surfaced accurately with titles, descriptions, images, etc.
- 3-5 years with television programming at an established local or cable network.
- Experience with data management & inventory of content
- Experience with data input & working with video operations teams/master control teams.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, TV/Film or Equivalent
- Knowledge of the MVPD & OTT environment
- Passionate about sports & an understanding of what is trending in the sports & entertainment sphere.
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefits package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- All day free snacks & beverages
- fuboTV is an e-verified company