Who we are:
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do:
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
- Process accounts & incoming payments in compliance with financial policies & procedures
- Process multiple payment forms (ACH, checks, CC etc.)
- Research each account using company records & Internet resources that are made available
- Conduct custom collections campaigns on each client that consist of emails, phone calls & standard mail correspondence
- Develop collections methods that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company financial goals
- Processing accounting receivables & incoming payments in compliance with financial policies & procedures
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting & recording accounts receivables data
- Preparing bills receivable, invoices & bank deposits
- Verify discrepancies by & resolve clients billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders & contacting clients
- Work closely with team members to create ways to bring in revenue & find success as a group
- Solve problems quickly & create resolutions that bring in revenue on a regular basis
Who you are:
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- Proficiency with database software, MS Office suite & Quickbooks
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles & get results
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- 1+ years customer service experience and/or dispute resolution
- 3+ years collections analyst experience
- Strong analytical, organizational, process, & technical skills. Attention to detail is key
- Solid ability to follow & oversee complex logic processes
- Ability to figure workarounds in start-up environment
- Good collaborator & communicator
The candidates must be able to meet the physical demands of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. We work to a flexible schedule based on the company needs; generally, this is Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the companys employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to & including discharge.