Senior Director, WFM & Intelligence Job Description:
The Senior Director, WFM & Intelligence will lead the analytics, workforce management & customer experience technology functions for the Customer Care (CC) team. You will directly lead a team, influence & work with HelloFresh partners to ensure that reporting insights are valuable, forecasts are accurate, & analyze customer experiences, financial reporting, & to identify opportunities for improvement. The Sr. Director will shape intelligence roadmaps & serve as the expert to convert raw data into useful information to help the team improve on all levels. You may be asked to travel up to 25% within the United States & internationally.
- Lead reporting with an emphasis on performance indicators, service volumes, customer satisfaction & productivity
- Report to Vice President, Customer Experience to build resource allocation strategies across sites & improve customer experiences
- Work directly with the CC leadership team on the customer experience, WFM global partner strategy, vendor & local operations to guide cross-team project management, team goals, & opportunities to further scale our operations.
- Develop relationships local & partner teams to evolve our data strategy to help grow the business (with an emphasis on marketing, technology, product & operations)
- Work across the organization to determine what reports, dashboards, & analysis are needed to grow the business, & then work with the appropriate teams to build & implement them.
- Provide leadership, coaching, & developmental support to Business Intelligence & Workforce Management teams
- Support CX technology programs such as IVR, routing, scheduled call back features, routing options, knowledge management tools & voice analytics
- Automate reporting to develop & refine team dashboards, performance scorecards, indicators, operational metrics, self-service channel metrics, financial records, agent/team performance reports
- Translate data into useful information, provide clear, applicable recommendations based on data analysis to help us validate assumptions, test hypotheses & create improvements
- Analyze policy, process, team & vendor performance bottlenecks & recommend optimizations as we improve team performance.
- Complete analyses to answer important questions, ensure best of class analytical processes are followed to guide high-quality documentation & ensure output contains high-quality, valuable information that is easy to consume.
- Determine the source of truth for data across the organization, maintain quality control of different data & reporting streams to summarize recommendations into cohesive presentations.
- Manage ad-hoc projects & translate questions into problems solvable by using analytics resources
- Develop fundamental hypotheses & theories about how the business works & lead analyses, develop growth models based on these underlying dynamics
- Manage forecasting accuracy, service level performance, increase response times across channels
- Architect forecasting models with & ensure execution of periodic forecasts to determine staff required & organize agent schedules & vendor volume allocation
- Lead P&L budgeting & work with FP&A team with scenario modeling, & financial reporting as it pertains internal/vendor staff
- A leader who has built BI teams before, within a customer care environment
- A numbers person - Excels in quantitative environments, help bring structure to the ambiguous
- A natural owner - Super reliable & thoughtful in managing your responsibilities, cares about the outcome & quality of work, & earns the trust of your colleagues
- A friend to data & analytics - Use data & logic to identify opportunities, diagnose issues, evaluate alternatives, & present information for complex problems
- Achievement-motivated, interested in accomplishing great things - When you encounter obstacles, you find solutions, not excuses.
- Curious & desire to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & searches for information & answers in an evolving landscape
- Agile - works in an environment that is constantly evolving at a rapid pace; demonstrates a data-driven focus in all work.
- A connector of complex (often technical) information to different audiences
- Collaborative in a team environment & successful independently & are obsessive about producing high-quality work; Eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- Experienced in leading multi-level teams & coaching performance to bring out the best in people
- Customer obsessed - Customers are the purpose of our work, not a distraction from it
- A "Foodie"- fanatical about food!
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields required (Master's degree preferred)
- 10 years of experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems & leading forecasting, workforce management, & developing analytic talent required
- The ability to travel within the United States & internationally (25%) required
- Experience administering & developing visualization tools such as Tableau (or similar) required
- Experience with contact center technologies including Genesys Cloud, CRM, & Aspect WFM desirable
- Familiarity working with SQL, Python, & R preferred
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Prolonged periods working at a desk & on a computer
- Reading information on a computer screen & inputting data into a computer system
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company