Vimeos Customer Support team is searching for a hardworking, technical, passionate, & analytical independent contributor to oversee our Support efforts as a Support Specialist II. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment & have a passion for deep-diving into technical troubleshooting & providing the highest quality responses to incoming user questions.
This role will report to a Customer Support Manager/ Senior Manager & will contribute directly to Vimeos Support efforts with focus on troubleshooting & responding to escalated issues, contributing towards insights reporting, & collaborating with teammates to ensure the highest quality support.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a consistent 5 day work schedule that includes one weekend day. Your daytime shift will be Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday shifts.
What youll do:
- Deliver high quality, timely responses to support tickets submitted by customers troubleshooting the Live Product Area (Vimeo Live, Livestream, Webinars, etc)
- Collaborate with Support teammates around the globe to help manage ticket queues & troubleshoot issues reported by users as well as staff
- Contribute to support-related documentation, processes, & workflows
- Assist in tracking & reporting on customer pain points, feature requests, & other feedback to be shared with Product & Engineering stakeholders
- Become an expert in all things Vimeo so that you can effortlessly translate complicated technical concepts into direct & effective terms for customers to understand
- Run point on outages or other severe issues, updating our public-facing status page & updating the global Support team as there are developments
Knowledge, skills, & abilities:
- 2+ years in a support/customer service role/experience & a passion for archiving the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Experience troubleshooting complex technical issues for live video streaming
- Understanding of the mechanics of live video delivery
- Familiarity with video technology & other technical concepts & processes
- Excellent written & spoken english communication skills
- A knack for investigating unexpected technical issues & determining the cause(s)
- Ability to support our global customer base in a 24/7/365 environment
- A quick learner, that thrives in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Experience in a omni-channel support organization, providing support via tickets, phone & chat
- Proactive mindset in approaching day to day work
- Experience with Zendesk or other ticketing systems a plus
Targeted Base Salary Range: $54,000.00-$77,000.00
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base. Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the worlds most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better & bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the worlds largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.