Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Senior Analyst of Regulatory Communications to join our MarComms team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
In this role you will help to inform & develop regulatory communication strategies & work cross-functionally to deliver regulatory communication deliverables that are efficient, compliant & accurate.
You will report into the Regulatory Communications Manager.
- Work with legal & compliance teams to track & transmit regulatory communication guidelines & updates
- Maintain a repository of legal guidelines & communication resources for use in Oscar markets that is comprehensive of assigned products
- Review & edit regulatory communication policies & procedures
- Assist with project management of cross-functional regulatory communication projects in coordination with regulatory communication manager
- Foster & maintain relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Work with minimal supervision on multiple, simultaneous projects while adhering to project timelines with competing deadlines / priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Support cross-training, problem solving, & knowledge management across Oscar
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, healthcare compliance / management, legal studies or other relevant fields
- 2+ years of relevant experience or a combined 2 years of relevant education & experience
- Experience managing & interpreting datasets
- Project management experience, ideally relating to research or marketing campaigns
- Experience managing research projects, long-term marketing campaigns & client management
- Experience using project management tools
- Experience with GSuite, Microsoft Office & SQL
- External stakeholder & vendor management experience
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.