GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy & healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Treasury, Senior Manager to our Finance team in the US!
In this role, you will efficiently measure & manage the treasury function & manage a team that performs a wide range of job duties & responsibilities.
Our offices are in NYC, Houston, & Los Angeles. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, DC, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, California, or Washington.
- Monitoring & managing the organization's bank relationships & liquidity position
- Managing foreign currency exposure & foreign currency payments
- Analyzing various scenarios & risks, reporting results & recommendations to senior management
- Forecasting of medium & long- term funding
- Daily cash management
- Debt facilities management
- Interest rate risk management & development of risk mitigation strategies
- Foreign exchange risk management & development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Team management
- Preparing management & board reports
- Liaising with senior management across the organization
- Supporting the month-end closing where necessary
WHO YOU ARE
- A finance professional with 5+ years of Treasury experience
- Experience with leadership roles & display problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills to interact with employees, superiors, & customers.
- Experience managing a Treasury Function
- Understanding & experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow & various financial instruments
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments, & debt instruments
- Knowledge of banking relationships & covenants
- Strong analytical & time management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Well planned, organized with keen attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, & life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook Life at Gympass and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.