Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Manager of Repair Service Experience will work cross-functionally to ensure a seamless, tech-enabled repair service experience for our Members, from the moment after delivery through each workout. This includes optimizing diagnosis, scheduling, spare parts availability, exchanges, as well as communications across these touchpoints. We are looking for a proven leader that has contributed meaningfully to a world-class repair service experience at a leading consumer brand.
This new role will report to the Director of Repair Service Experience & work closely with Supply Chain, Field Service, Warranty & Member Support.
- Develop a clear & compelling vision for repair service experience at Peloton, informed by feedback from our Members, & consistent with the elevated brand experience expected by Peloton Members
- Serve as the strategist & subject matter expert for repair service at Peloton, driving the approach & ensuring cross-functional alignment & resourcing
- Analyze process & performance to identify gaps between our vision for service & the existing service model, & develop scalable recommendations to address with people, process, and/or technology
- Work with our global operations leaders to test new models, & vet new partners, for repair service
- Ensure that we have clear, timely communication with our Members from service request to repair
- Collaborate closely with Product teams, Supply Chain, Field Service, Warranty & Member Support, to identify & deliver the supporting technology to enable a truly delightful experience for our Members
- Develop aggressive goals & track KPIs to ensure that we make rapid progress toward our goal of a best-in-class Member repair service experience from request to resolution
- Plan & execute scalable diagnoses & service processes & systems to support new markets as we continue to expand internationally
- 4+ years of experience developing effective, novel, service management processes & delivering outstanding outcomes for a distinctive global consumer brand
- Passion for creating world-class consumer experiences
- Demonstrated project management skills, including ability to plan, coordinate & lead multiple workstreams with dependencies
- Analytic expertise & experience making dispassionate, data-driven decisions
- Ability to navigate obstacles to get things done
- Proven ability to lead both through direct oversight & through influence
- Demonstrated success in developing collaborative cross-functional relationships to drive results
- Self-awareness & openness to feedback from all levels of the organization
- Impeccable integrity & ethical standards
- BA/BS degree or higher, MBA preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.