About The Team:
The Quality & Technical team are the definition of what it means to be customer-centric at HelloFresh. Their dedication to ensuring our customers get the best quality of food is second to none & they make sure to have fun whilst doing so!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain up-to-date & accurate records (including computerised/digital) on production, & food safety data & analyse this data to identify trends, problems, & opportunities for improvement
- Prepare samples for laboratory & other testing as required
- Managing, engaging, & developing a large team to its full potential to then achieve optimum performance & ensure KPIs are met in full & on time
- Support investigations into non conforming products & processes, collaborating with the Operations team to carry out root cause analysis
- Undertaking audits & following through on actions regarding compliance to Food Safety; Health & safety standards & any other specified standards e.g.: BRCGS, ISO
Who You Are:
- Proven experience in a similar compliance role within the food industry
- HACCP Level 3 qualification & familiarity with HACCP & industry best practices
- Food Safety Level 3
- Strong knowledge of food safety regulations & quality assurance standards
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development & coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders & an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed & if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health & safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, & safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately & actively raise health & safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.