Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Manager, Agency Development? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Manager, Agency Development?
As a Manager, Agency Development working on our Brands & Agencies team, you will pave the path for Taboolas sales & partnership efforts with agency holding companies & large media agencies. You are able to uncover, develop, & sign RFPs & agency wide trading agreements with holding companies and/or their subsidiaries. In this role, youd be heavily supported by our Sales, Account Management, Product, Finance, & R&D teams.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 5-10+ years of advertising agency experience (either from within an agency or from working closely with agencies)
- A deep rolodex of senior agency leaders at the major holding companies & independent agencies across the designated region
- Vast knowledge of the ad tech industry landscape
- Proven track record of obtaining & closing large ($1M+) upfronts, trading deals, and/or RFPs at agencies
- Outstanding persuasive communication & presentation skills, with strong ability to communicate complex solutions to a range of audiences
- A passion for hunting for new business with a high level of energy & enthusiasm
- A self-starter who enjoys hunting for new business & the art of the digital media sale
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Manager, Agency Development, you will:
- Leverage existing network of agency executives to introduce & evangelize Taboola as an important & necessary partner.
- Educate agency contacts at all levels (media buyers, planners, directors, supervisors, etc) on Taboolas offering
- Successfully create key partnerships at holding agencies to influence & motivate advertisers business strategy.
- Drive RFP activity & win new client business
- Develop agency trading agreements
- Collaborate with internal sales teams, to execute against RFPs & trading deals.
- Effectively communicate Holding Companies' & Independent Agencies' needs to internal teams including product, engineering, marketing, & operations to help shape the Taboola investment in innovation to drive the Brand & Agency business.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, MSN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce. Our agency partners include GroupM, IPG, Horizon, Stagwell & Havas to name a few.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.