At Meetup, we bring people together. Every month 2.6 million people use our mobile apps to Meetup in real life & find their community. To continue to help these tight-knit communities grow, & to help new ones form, we are rapidly growing our teams to maximize our impact on lives. Our mobile team has native apps for iOS & Android using Swift, Java, & Kotlin & embracing Flat & Material Design conventions. We're ready to reshape & rebuild Meetup for the mobile, global future, & to craft experiences that echo the amazing feeling of going to a great Meetup in real life.
If you're a leader who loves to inspire teams with your technical vision, with a strong desire to coach & grow managers & engineering leads & a relentless pursuit for quality, as well as experience partnering with product & design to build mobile apps that delight users, this is the career for you.
You are our ideal teammate if you have:
- Deep experience with native iOS & Android apps
- At least 5 years experience managing & growing a mobile engineering team.
- Experience collaborating with product & design to build a high level roadmap & vision for a mobile team.
- A deep understanding of how cross-functional product teams work at a software product company & experience managing such teams.
- Experience & a deep interest in leading initiatives for improving Meetup engineering culture, values, process, speed, quality, execution, & delivery.
- Experience leading recruiting initiatives, as well as growing & organizing engineering teams.
Check out what our teams are working on now: https://medium.com/making-meetup
Our team is bold, supportive, & passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, & building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?