Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Senior Manager who will be responsible for setting the D&I long-term strategy & defining our approach as it relates to diversity & inclusion across our workforce. We are looking for someone who is passionate about both setting the strategy, as well as working closely with Yext five Intersect Employee Resource Groups in driving participation & engagement.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this individual will bring thought leadership, deep insights from both qualitative & quantitative data, & strategic thinking to the role. This person will partner with Yexts leadership team to discuss their diversity needs, Yexts ERGs, as well as HR, Recruiting, & People Analytics.
- Develop & implement diversity & inclusion strategies in partnership with HR & Recruiting leaders as it relates to recruitment, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement & retention
- Influence better decisions related to people practices & HR priorities through compelling data, analysis & recommendations for Yext's business that aligns with the company's people values
- Drive leadership awareness, commitment & accountability for the employee experience & diversity action plans across the business
- Partner with Communications to regularly communicate internal & external diversity & inclusion initiatives, events & progress
- Lead Yexts Intersect group meetings where the different ERGs meet to discuss activities, concerns, & strategies
- Partner with each ERG to ensure that they have support & a voice on the People Operations team
- Establish governance, mission, budget & oversight for all D&I work that impacts Yext's workforce
- Partner with People Analytics team to develop & analyze metrics for measuring progress & effectiveness of the diversity & inclusion strategy
- 12+ years of experience in either HR, or Talent Management or Product Management or Diversity & Inclusion or other disciplines
- Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy & driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Experience in translating external & internal trends into innovative practices
- Proven track record of facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience translating data & analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions & measuring impact
- Interpersonal experience with experience developing relationships with peers & leaders across an organization
- Keen ability to drive change: to transform, align & inspire in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative with a natural orientation towards community building & organizing
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.