Booking.com is looking for a Senior Technology Product Manager to join our Horizontal Business Services department at our Amsterdam headquarters.
About Identity Platform
Identity Platform is a track within Booking.coms Horizontal Business Services & Central Technology organization focusing on all aspects of user accounts. Our vision is to enable the business to know the customers, focusing on Guests & Partners.
Our mission is to provide one account for everyone, through an identity platform that covers: identity & access management, centralized account management, consolidated storage of account data & centralized privacy management & compliance.
Our strategy & team focus areas are comprised of:
- Centralized data storage, security & governance through the User Account Storage team
- Account identification & authentication for all platforms & product verticals through Identity & Access Management team
- Centralized account management through Identity User Experience team
- Centralized privacy management & cookie compliance through the Privacy & Consent Management team
The scope of the role consists of two parts, within the Identity Platform track:
Identity UX team:
The Identity UX team is responsible for providing our customers one place to easily access, manage & use their account information.
The team is responsible for a number of products, including the User account data model & data quality, Account Management central & key Account management & display components library that enable Product teams across Booking to display & manage Account data in a consistent & scalable way.
As the PM for the team, you would need to
- Own the go-to-market strategy for the account management framework & user data component library including end customers feedback & feature optimization, internal customers onboarding & collaboration, drive for service adoption across Booking.com product teams & govern the user data management UX.
- Own Account Management UX, in collaboration with central app team on information architecture & common features plannings
- Own adoption of other identity platform services to drive higher sign in rate
- Collaborate with regional teams to drive regions-specific features of identity platform (e.g. preferred sign in methods) in accordance with company strategy
- Build identity platform KPI Dashboard for business insights as single source of truth for identity relevant metrics
Privacy Consent Management team
The Privacy Consent Management team is building a scalable privacy consent management service for customers to support legal compliance, for all booking.com sites & applications.
Solving for privacy compliance, while balancing the needs of the business is an art, & as the PM for the PCM team you own this challenge. Understanding legal requirements & advising the business on the best way to translate them to sustainable & scalable technical solutions, & UX solutions require brainstorming & alignment with different groups of stakeholders on web & app platforms.
As the PM for the team, you would need to:
- Deliver the cookie rollout plan for all domains & applications for booking.com website & collaborate with sister brands like Priceline & RentalCars.com, as a thought leader at Booking Holdings.
- Be the integration owner with a third party vendor for relevant modules & first contact with the vendor for communication & features coordination.
- Be the first point of contact for legal privacy teams, privacy operations offices, & marketing teams on the compliance requirements intake & solution alignment & provide regular progress updates for privacy steercos.
- You will work under pressure with tight deadlines to mitigate compliance risks with the constraints from third party vendors.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management at web based companies.
- Strong track record in stakeholder management & complex roadmap development
- Strong product insight (balancing customer & business needs)
- Scrappy & able to deal with ambiguity & uncertainty
- Strong examples of collaboration with UX, Copy & Research crafts to define & prioritize ideas against customer problems
- Familiarity with Identity & Access Management & Privacy domains a plus.
Whats in it for you?
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you & your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working & living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance-based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement & lucrative compensation, including bonuses & stock potential.
- Training, regular hackathons & opportunities to travel & attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the Booking Deal including other perks & benefits.
- Company sponsored family & social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other & Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.