You are part of the US Sales team, working with the Commercial Director & General Manager, responsible for achieving sales targets in the US across agencies, brand marketers & enterprise clients.
You should have a passion for marketing, technology & specifically AdTech & be driven by building, developing & managing consultative client engagements in East Coast region with new & existing strategic clients. As the primary client lead you will ensure that clients have the optimal experience working with Adforms solutions.
Main impact the team makes:
- You will be an integral & driving force in the US market consulting clients, & helping agencies & marketers adopt the Adform enterprise technology platform - providing innovative & differentiated holistic solution across creative, media & data activation.
- You will have deep experience & knowledge of the entire programmatic & media eco-system with particular expertise in delivering SaaS solutions ideally to marketers or agencies.
- You will be passionate about the ever-evolving media, advertising & technology eco-system & be comfortable leading discussions with journalists, CEOs & partners across the industry
- Drive & execute sales within the assigned East Coast region by searching & identifying new business development opportunities for strategic Clients targeting independent agencies, global holding groups & enterprise & brand marketers.
- Deliver revenue objectives quarterly & annually through personal effort & collaboration with team members
- Deliver revenue growth for Adform by engaging customers to adopt additional components of Adforms full-stack technology platform
- Ensure that Clients get best in class service & support, deliver a superior client experience through cooperation with other teams within the Company
- Manage & develop relationships with new & existing Clients, work in a structured way: have follow-up calls/meetings in order to ensure good relationship & their understanding of Adform products
- Keep up to date with recent market & industry trends, events, Clients prospects & act as an evangelist of Adform products in the market
- Engage clients about all Adform products & how they can be leveraged to solve their goals & objectives
- Support & share know-how with other team members in order to reach business goals & revenue objectives
- Improve the sales processes in order to achieve efficiency & better quality in order to maximize the revenue
- Manage & maintain the opportunity pipeline using internal sales management system(s) Salesforce.
- Work with relevant stakeholders & provide structured feedback about Clients & market opportunities
- Support the on-boarding process of new Clients