We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, sales enablement leader to join our Revenue Operations team here at Peloton. This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally with all Sales channels, Sales Operations, Marketing, Creative & training organization to help empower our sales teams best in-class customer experience. You will be responsible for the following: develop a sales enablement roadmap, implementing best practices & strategy across all sales communications & campaigns, align with marketing stakeholders to create a best-in-class communication journey, & to increase adoption/engagement programs for sales operations tooling & reporting.
- Own management & administration of sales enablement roadmapping & prioritization
- Develop & maintain best-in-class sales email communication strategy across all sales channels: Retail, Inside Sales, Commercial & Corporate Wellness.
- Create & maintain a sales enablement content & asset library to empower sales users with the most updated & accurate information on products & services
- Develop analytics to measure campaign success, content usages, & sales effectiveness
- Design & articulate ROI, user adoption, & KPIs to sales leaders & stakeholders
- Identify new sales process & tooling opportunities by connecting with sales leaders & team members
- Evaluate & collaborate with sales operations to identify new technologies to support sales enablement at Peloton.
- Document & report on all sales enablement efforts & communicate all changes to stakeholders on the sales team.
- Proven track record of developing sales enablement content along with maintaining an asset library for multiple sales teams & channels
- Ability to work cross-functionally & collaboratively with multiple content owners
- Experience with sales user engagement, audits, & maintaining reporting effectiveness
- Experience with B2C & B2B sales environments to support the growing sales teams at Peloton.
- Experience gathering campaign requirements by using strong listening, written, & verbal communication skills
- Experience building out persona-based personalization for all various audience segments
- Exceptional organizational & campaign management skills across multiple Sales channels
- Excellent presentation & communication skills (copywriting, review, design & delivery)
- Creative-thinker, data-driven, analytical, & a problem solver
- +5-10 years experience in managing a sales enablement team, and/or sales content curation/management roles
- +5-10 years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & sales automation tooling
- +3-5 years with Sales content production/curation & asset management
- +3-5 years Knowledge of campaign management & cross functional team ie. Marketing, Product, Brand, Creative, etc
Peloton is building the best place for team members from every walk of life to grow their careers. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK, Germany & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.