Account Management | London, UK
Taboola is widely recognized as the worlds leading content discovery & distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial & video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month. Publishers, marketers, & agencies leverage Taboola's platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, & distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola's technology analyses real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, & social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola's partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg & The Weather Channel.
We are looking for an experienced performance Account Manager to join our London team that want to take the next step in their career. Joining the UK Account Management team, youll be responsible for optimizing a large & evergrowing Book of Business consisting of advanced & sophisticated client accounts, assisting in winning new business alongside the Sales Managers, & upselling at scale to ensure Taboola is a trusted partner to our client base. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, analytical & have strong consultative skills that will be key to the success of the clients.
Responsibilities & skills:
- Campaign launches handling all technical requests to Ad Ops in order to launch a campaign successfully implementation of conversion tracking codes, targeting, spending caps, pacing, etc.
- Campaign Management Working with clients to help them hit their campaign goals, budgeting & scaling
- Creative Management getting the RSS feeds, tracking codes, images & headlines from the client & upselling to get more content & a/b testing
- Proactive Consultation - ensuring that clients are following the best practices & maximising every opportunity to achieve account success on the platform.
- Billing communicating with accounts payable on billing issues
- Reporting analysing & creating custom reports for clients where necessary
- Experience managing performance/direct response campaigns
- Hungry to upsell, & aware of the opportunities involved for clients looking for infinite scale
- Experience in optimising towards higher conversion rates, & lower CPA's
- Understanding the importance of ROI for performance advertisers
- Proven results in a customer-facing role - specific examples will be expected
- Excellent technological skills & ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation & optimisation
- And entrepreneurial mindset where client focused proactivity & hunger for success will be encouraged & rewarded
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients & monitoring/identifying trends in data & in generated reports
- Outstanding relationship management & customer-facing skills
- A true passion for online content & in-depth knowledge of web marketing
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & learn, learn, learn!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast & lunch every day, stock options & Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if youre ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace & endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come & see what were all about, you wont be disappointed.
By submitting yourapplication/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to TaboolasEmployee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us email@example.com any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.