Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics & conversations into digestible, entertaining videos & series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the topical issues & conversations that matter to them.
What Youll Do:
We are looking for an ambitious, creative & detail-oriented Account Director to join our rapidly growing Brand Partnerships Sales team to be based in New York, NY. Our ideal candidate is a strategic & motivated achiever with deep relationships across clients & strong institutional knowledge of client needs. You will partner with Fortune 500 brands & be instrumental in driving revenue for a dynamic startup in a hyper-growth phase. Candidates for this role will have a deep understanding of integrated custom content programs as well as a proven background of working with relevant partners to find success. This person has built foundational programs with their customers & shows a knack for strong YoY growth across accounts.
- Live & breathe the ATTN: brand & work cross-functionally across the creative, account & production teams to deliver best-in-class work
- Manage the deals lifecycle, from initial outreach & creative prospecting, pitching & selling, to negotiation, & to close on large scale, multi-platform branded partnerships.
- Ability to think on your feet by developing strategic integrated campaign across all native platforms
- Ensure solutions are meeting marketplace demands & revenue potential is maximized
- Prioritize key accounts & establish strong client relationships with your excellent customer service
- Ability to quarterback multiple detailed projects with ease
- Strong awareness of planning cycles, industry trends, best-in-class 360 campaigns, & emerging social media tools
Who You Are:
- 5+ years leading digital sales and/or social content partnerships with clients & agencies
- A curious & proactive client partner. Confident in prospecting new clients, negotiating, selling, & closing creative & intricate seven-figure deals with partners
- Strong team player with strong communication/presentation skills, high energy, competitive spirit & a positive attitude
- Innovative & entrepreneurial mindset with a dynamic rolodex of brand-direct relationships & decision makers you will call on day one
- Passionate about ATTN:'s mission, our content, & social advertising
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building & fostering a workplace of diversity & employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity & expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status & other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.